Based on Article. 13 sections 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as GDPR or general regulation on the protection of personal data), we inform you that:
1) The data controller of your personal data is OT PORT ŚWINOUJŚCIE S.A. with its registered office at ul. Bunkrowa 1, 72-602 Świnoujście, +48 91 321 52 92, firstname.lastname@example.org part of the OT LOGISTICS Group, which includes the following entities: https://otport.swinoujscie.pl/en/about-us/who-we-are/
2) On matters related to the processing of personal data by the data controller, you can contact us the following email address: email@example.com
3) The purpose of processing, legal basis and storage period of personal data are presented in the table:
|Purpose of processing
|Legal basis for processing
|Data storage period
|up to 12 months or earlier
withdrawal of consent
1. You have the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- access to the content of your data – by exercising this right, you have the opportunity to obtain information about what data are processed, how and for what purpose,
- the right to rectify the data – by exercising this right, you can report to us the need to correct incorrect data or supplement data resulting from an error in data collection or processing,
- the right to delete – by exercising this right, you can submit a request to delete your data. If the request is justified, we will immediately delete the data. However, this right does not apply to situations where personal data are processed for purposes related to fulfilling the legal obligations of the data controller or in order to perform a task carried out in the public interest or within the framework of public authority entrusted to the data controller.
- the right to limit processing – by exercising this right, you can submit an application for restriction of data processing if the accuracy of the processed data is questioned. If the request is justified, we can only store the data. Processing may be unblocked after the grounds justifying the restriction of processing cease to exist.
- the right to transfer the data – applies only in cases where data are processed on the basis of consent and in an automated manner.
- the right to object – by exercising this right, you may at any time object to the processing of your data if they are processed pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 € or (f) (legitimate interest or public interest). After accepting a request on this matter, we are obliged to stop processing the data for this purpose. In such a situation, after considering your request, we will no longer be able to process the personal data that were subject to objection on this basis, unless we demonstrate that there are valid, legally justified grounds for processing the data that are considered by law to override your interests, rights and freedom freedoms or grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- the right to withdraw consent to the data processing – at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing, if the processing was carried out on the basis of consent expressed before its withdrawal.
2. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
3. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes presented in the table, except for the purposes arising from legal provisions, where providing data is mandatory.
4. Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including in the form of profiling.
5. In some situations, we have the right to forward your data (if necessary) in order to provide our services. We may transfer your data, in particular to the following recipients:
a) processors to whom we commission data processing activities,
b) entities authorized under the law,
c) other data recipients, e.g. entities delivering parcels.
6. Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization, except for situations arising from legal provisions.